POSITIVE Market Update on Beaver & Otter (video)
- Raised price on beaver
- Will be running most routes in N. America including Canada
- Some states he wanted you to know they'll run in: PA, NY, VA, SD, SC, MD, NC, GA, TN, IA, WI, LA, TX, MS, MI, NE. But he might have missed some so check their website (US: Gfwco.com CAN: Gfwco.com)
- Beaver market has definitely improved. Beaver is kind of a "non Chinese article."
- Hatter market is a bit better
- Will pay $12 tops right now on green beaver.
- Will pay $20 tops (and maybe even a little bit more) on dry beaver in the best sections.
- Fold green beaver over one time once you've skinned it. Don't thaw it out, bring to truck hard-frozen.
- Beaver does not go to China. They can use all they can get. Including the castor.
- Otter is another item that is also good for them.